Monday 31 August 2009

Castle Howard Craft Fair

Thanks to everyone who attended the Castle Howard Craft Fair. Even though it was cold I had an absolutely amazing day. The surroundings were lovely and I got to speak to some really nice people. The jewellery went down really well again too.

I just need to work on some new display techniques. It takes me so long to get everything set up at the moment. I desperately need some time saving solutions! Will keep you posted when I find some!

I'll also let you all know about upcoming craft fairs as soon as I get some more booked. I have three booked in Leeds for December but need to book some more before then!

The September jewellery giveaway begins tomorrow. Don't forget to enter!!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love your pieces, would you like to feature on the My Passport to Style site? Im a Style Consultant based in the North UK.Where about are you based? Sharon xxx email-sharonstyle@fsmail.net

    ReplyDelete